Miscarriage

Hai guys..

Yes I miscarriage....I am so sad but It was a destiny for us...we have to try harder after this...the story begins..

On last Thursday, I was bleeding but I just noticed after I came back from school...I told my sister and she said it was normal but she advised me to see a doctor if the bleeding does not stop...then I told my husband and we went to clinic...

Cerita di klinik...
We went to Mediprima clinic located near to my house...doctor scanned my stomach but she did not find my baby...however, she was informed me that the baby cannot be seen during 6 weeks pregnancy because it is too small...so..she advised me to go to hospital if the bleeding does not stop...so we went back home...

Cerita di hospital
At home, I checked the blood still have and this time banyak...then  we went to Hospital Selayang...we've registered and after waited about 1 hour, doctor called me...I told her everything and she scanned me and it was scary experience because she used a tool to korek inside my vagina to see my baby but she did not find anything...then, she scanned but the result was the same....but they were talking in doctor's bahasa and I was not understand...the thing that I was able to understand is they wanted me to see an expert...so she sent me to see an expert...The doctor scanned me but this time in details...he found there was a baby inside my womb but the baby's size was not right with my pregnancy's age...he gave me two possibilities:

1) I was miscalculated my pregnancy
2) My baby is not alive anymore

Then, he asked to go home and come back after two weeks and need to be scanned again to see the baby's progress... However, on last Friday, I checked but there was still blood but I still went to the school...came back from the school I felt pain in my stomach and darah keluar banyak and this time there were blood clots...I told my hubby and we went back to Hospital Selayang...

Cerita di hospital lagi...
About two hours waited, doctor called me and I told her everything....this time I realised that I miscarriage...she asked me to lie down and when I opened my panties and I found cebisan daging on my pad..I told doctor and she checked it and its confirm I miscarriage...then she scanned me and used her tools and I tell you it was painful...to check inside my vagina whether there was something left inside my womb...she asked me to scan in details but before that, they took my blood and I was injected with something.  I do not know what was the name.  Then, they sent me upstairs to be checked with an expert...My case was classified as "Incomplete Miscarriage"...doktor ni lagi kasar...die pakai seluk je...sakit woo........then Alhamdullillah..everything came out...and I can go home...they gave me some medicines and one day MC...

Now, I rest at home and berpantang...through my reading, berpantang selepas keguguran lebih rapi lagi compared with berpantang selepas bersalin...ni tengah pakai stokin 24 hours....thanks to my hubby because you are taking care of me very well..I Love You So Much Sayang...

I've got a lesson from my experience, after this I have to  be more alert with my period and I have to take care of myself very careful....I hope  I will get pregnant soon..but doctor advised me to wait at least three months to rebuild my womb...

YA ALLAH..KAMI REDHA DENGAN DUGAAN YANG DIBERIKAN DAN KAMI PERCAYA MESTI ADA HIKMAH DI SEBALIK SEMUA KEJADIAN INI.....INSYAALLAH....

Thanks for reading my story :'-)