Baby...


 Cak.....hello..... 

Guess what? tetibe je muke baby kan...hmm....please read the title of this entry...BABY..yes it is.....

I want a baby....we want a baby...my hubby and I want a baby.....please don't say that I am annoying  but honestly that's what we want right now...but we still do not have 'rezeki' yet...

I have to agree with my friend, she said Allah S.W.T tidak beri kita rezeki anak lagi sebab memandangkan keadaan kita sekarang...mungkin Allah S.W.T akan memberikan kita rezeki anak bila kita sudah 100% ready to be mummy and daddy....

Yes...its true....and we have to think positively....but sometimes my heart was so jealousy when I see my friends with her children...ada yang dah ada 2 orang...3 orang...hmmm..so lucky....

My MIL pun has started to ask when she will get a grandchild and it makes me feel tak tentu arah....tapi my hubby pandai cover die cakap alah..kitorang baru je kawin...memang kalau diikutkan  we have officially declared as husband and wife about 6 months but...hari tu kan kene pantang tak boleh nak mengandung so plus minus kitorang dah kawin 3 bulan....baru lah tu kan...but biaselah...people keep asking bile nak pregnant?dah ada isi ke?dah ada ape2 ke?

Hmmm...it is freaking me out...but as I said earlier...takde rezeki lagi....its ok...we will try harder.....so for those who has tips on how to get pregnant easier please share with me...

Oklah...that's all for now...and see you in the next entry...big hugs and kisses...

Thanks for reading my story :'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment