Alhamdulillah

Hai guys...

Alhamdulillah.....doa kami dimakbulkan...I AM PREGNANT.....the story begins....

22 March 2012 - I was so excited...because my period was late...but I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not....then, that night we were decided to buy UPT and the result was double line.......then, hati tak keruan, we went to clinic at 2.00 am and doctor said IT'S CONFIRM...yeyeyeyeyeyeyeeyyeye.......we were so excited..Alhamdulillah..doakan kami dimakbulkan....

But, I am so worried because before I know that I am pregnant I did chest X ray for my medical check up...I did the x ray on 2nd March 2012...but I told doctor about this matter and he said that its OK and fine....but I am still worry...I also have read some articles in the Internet and most of them said that chest X ray will not effect baby because the radius is not high....

Hmm...kami sentiasa berdoa supaya kandungan tidak terjejas dan amat berharap baby kami sihat walafiat......dear friends, sesape yang ade experience tentang ni tolonglah share..because your opinion is very valuable to us..

Bye guys...oh..BTW next Monday I will open my Buku Merah..


Thanks for reading my story :'-)

No comments:

Post a Comment