Merdeka Raya IPG Kampus Keningau 2011

Hai guys......

Nak update peristiwa on Merdeka Raya 2011...For ever first time I've celebrated Merdeka Raya in Keningau....Not bad...it was fun, enjoyable and burp......hahahahha......

The event started with dance performance by IPG's students and then....speach by Pengarah IPG....then started to eat......While we were eating, we were presented by many fun performance.....

I guess, this is the time that we can chat with our friends, mix all together like one family and forget about stress, pressure and just hit the fun......awesome.....

I was wearing a simple kebaya putih with pink scarf....and I enjoyed saw everybody were so beautiful on that nite and they seem so happy...

Orite..that's all folks....planning to mandi manda today.....I'll update you later ok...pictures as usual for your eyes....

 Me with simple kebaya

 Pose before went to the event

 My lovely friends...

 with syazwan..

 luv this picture...with pikachu..

me with nad..
 me with my rumate of coz...nisa...

 amy, nisa and nad

 with adik-adik

again...us...

Thanks for reading my story :'-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hai amy ada belog rupanya... boleh cerita2 tentang hidup d perantauan,,

Post a Comment